- Step by Step
- About us
- Company Registration
- Business in Germany
Step by Step
- You send us an e-mail request: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call these numbers +49 69 94948495 or +7 499 3720580.
- We contact you for all the details
- We confirm the necessary documents with the notary.
- We translate all the documents into your native language or English.
- If necessary, we will support you in obtaining a visa and reserve a hotel room.
- At the appointed time, you arrive in Frankfurt am Main for one or two days to sign the foundation agreement and open a bank account.
- You appoint managing directors.
- You open a bank account with online banking (you can manage your account via the Internet).
- You deposit your share capital into the bank account.
Our specialists coordinate the whole process of company registration in Germany and accompany the company founders to the notary and the bank.
From the moment the documents are signed at the notary's office, the firm may conduct financial and economic activities. However, limited liability for debts and obligations is valid only after the registration in court and entry of the firm in the commercial register, which usually takes about 2-3 weeks.
After the documents on the company are certified by a notary, the founders can apply to the German Embassy for single (up to 3 months) and multiple (up to 1 year) business visas for Germany and the Schengen countries.