- Blue card: individual preliminary check
- About us
- Company Registration
- Business in Germany
We will be happy to advise you on applying for the Blue Card in Germany.
Immigration to Germany is often considered as complex and time-consuming. A report by the OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) shows that Germany is one of the most favorable countries in terms of immigration with the least obstacles to the entry of skilled professionals.
Facts about the Blue Card in Germany
There is no limitation for the number of highly qualified immigrants in Germany; the application procedure takes little time; immigration to Germany does not require much investment; applicants for highly qualified professions are rarely denied.
You would like to take the opportunity to immigrate to Germany, but are not sure if you have the chance? As part of our extensive services, we offer an individual preliminary check to assess your chances.
Our preliminary check includes
- a professional assessment of your chances of getting the Blue Card in Germany based on your individual situation and qualifications;
- checking your graduation certificates and their recognition in Germany;
- checking your potential job offer;
- providing information about job opportunities in Germany;
- providing information about the possibility of family reunion.